Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prosperous in general suspended

Once upon a time, like, my world you haven't come, how dare I grow old. Now, who fell in love with, my world didn't the ferris wheel, would still be happy. maannancy9 exblog blog
Perhaps, so not deliberately keep firmly in mind, I can forget you, remember that have been to my world.
I'm from memory described in you my meet, but rejoice over, to include the end of us.
Dark heavy sky, pour out the breath of the boring, the whole world is flowing in the damp depressed. Years of stare, river that I dream of the past, such as prosperous in general suspended in the air, even around the sentence not the cold agreed.
Day, in the rain, rain continuing to carefully, baptized into my cold skin, lethargy in memories of the fairy tale, gradually awaken.
In the rain, shallow heart, connect fully to memory, be like a fountain of rain washing clean, of still owe you a life well.
Even if, each other once are pass by, and shall be in today a beautiful traces. Leave
It was dark, the rain has stopped.
It was late at night, the wind to... sweetgirl32 blogspot blog
Outside the window, wind blowing lonely chanting and hum their gentleness, fall into the distant legends.
Window step, the warm warm lamplight and into my mind, I promise you each is ok.
For now the pain memories is often the most beautiful things. Maybe that is a kind of happiness, maybe that is a sign of pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment