Friday, June 10, 2011

Narrative emotional appeal

My head, with wild flowers into garland, his mouth, is carrying the body-it grass, I felt like a forest of the elves. I make public to become warped his feet, and put his hands under the back of his head and diagonally hillside lying on the soft grass. Supinely begin, I see there are large chunks of the clouds in the sky, clear water, free flowing quietly. louis vuitton softsided steamer bag
The MP3, a little young pure good song is just coming: "I have a sun in the heart, my heart has a moon. I see a piece of red flowers and green grass, I hear little dove singing. There is always warm hand took me, always have a gentle words give ear side. There is always a voice for me to lead the way, there is always a call in my heart. I float in the love of earth, grow up and I grew up strong. As long as my heart there is a sun, the heart will not bleak.”
Just at that moment, I believe, I true to smell the smell of the sun,.
These days, like Annie's baby's novel "lotus" narrative emotional appeal. louis vuitton monogram keys pouch sepia
Since, have an illusion is: in the network, in the migration of jing beauties "to spend your eyes, shallow gradually to the horseshoe" grass didn't fine fine little poem text slowly; In a network, hungry eat thirsty to drink migration, quiet place, be like at those who feel that the splendid a figure brilliant text, more is fast food beverage function of hunger XieYi small-scale campaigns of useful for fun, so, the inside of the heart always waiting indulge in "after everything is not sails, XieHui in the water of the sea mystifying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment