Wednesday, June 22, 2011

hands and feet had to put louis vuitton

CHEN Tian-ming said the resignation "Yesterday is yesterday, today is not the same thing today.

"Not now, anyway, if I know you're a dead mother she is not tired of you means to eliminate it!" Xiao Ning said.

Listen Xiao Ning said the CHEN Tian-ming for hands and feet had to put down your hand to "Xiao-ning to my aunt before you know your aunt."

"You know my aunt?" Strange said with a small Ningqi.

CHEN Tian-ming to go to the county before his second hospital for me to tell a small Ning.
maannancy9 exblog blog
Xiao-ning in bed, laughing, "Oh killing me this morning how funny you actually see that disease."

"I have no way ah I did not know my body is different with other people thought a problem? The next big trouble if you recognize me aunt told your mom I was done. Xiao Ning seems to me there is no When your husband a blessing. "CHEN Tian-ming said deliberately hard with a straight face.

"Nothing's aunt may not recognize you to" comfort the little Ning CHEN Tian-ming, "you think so many people to the hospital recognize your aunt how come?"

"You're right." CHEN Tian-ming thought also relieved.

Ning Ma door was pushed out of that gloomy Lian Lu, "Xiao Ning you do not grow in it and some people do not spend time with your aunt to sit out." Ning CHEN Tian-ming mother saw her lying on the bed Xiao-Ning The gas does not play an out. If you can, she now wants CHEN Tian-ming off.

"I'll go to your mother you're busy now!" Little Ning also see the mother's wroth she hastily said.

"Well," I would rather stare CHEN Tian-ming a mother and then turned away.

CHEN Tian-ming small Ningla the living room out to see her aunt sat on the sand watching TV. "Aunt you have come." Aunt sitting in front of Xiao Ning said, laughing.

Aunt nodded "Yes ah Xiaoning the longer you listen to your mom, your beautiful city in the m month as a manager of large companies have a lot of money?"

"I help people be it work," said Xiao Ning looked CHEN Tian-ming one.

Work on helping your husband. CHEN Tian-ming said in his heart secretly.

"You're getting this Offer have your daughter, your mother was relieved." Aunt said, laughing. "Yes, Xiao-Ning this is your boyfriend?" Aunt looked CHEN Tian-ming says. Now CHEN Tian-ming did not burst into her hand can be seen clearly.

"Yes ah my boyfriend called CHEN Tian-ming," said Xiao Ning nodded.

"Hey, where I feel like I've seen you?" Said the aunt of CHEN Tian-ming.sweetgirl32 blogspot blog

Listen aunt say CHEN Tian-ming from the sand almost fell off the chair opposite it so badly that they will not give out recognition Xiao-ning's aunt? "Oh, no aunt I rarely m J County city." CHEN Tian-ming said hastily. In order to cover people deliberately do not pay attention CHEN Tian-ming said that he is m the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment