Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Prodigal son back louis vuitton



They a line of total six: three young man, three girls, are leaving for Florida's a coastal city on holiday. Their paper bag containing sandwiches and wine in 34 street, got on a bus. New York city of cold spring behind them in secret to quietly. Now, they long for the golden beach and rolling the ocean.

A New Jersey car, they found the car have personal like was "set" settle hands like move. His name is wen Gregory-he sat in the front man for the facial expression of the dusty hike, like a mask, call a person guessing his age. He body empty a doesn't fit the plain brown dress, finger by smoke, his mouth in yellow old chewing with what, he sat there, saying nothing. louis vuitton monogram wallets 

In a few days the long journey, the enthusiasm of the young people infected with the temperature Gregory finally, he began to pain, they speak of himself to slowly biography. This four years he has been in New York, and now he is in prison to go home.

"You have a wife?"
"I don't know."
"How can you know?" Everyone was surprised.

"Oh. How do you give you? In jail. I wrote to his wife, say to her:" Martha, if you can't wait for me, I am understand your. "I said I would be left home for a long time. If she can't stand, if the children often ask why she have no dad-it will hurt her heart. So, she can will I forget and find another a husband. Really, she is a good woman, I told her not to write back to me, what all need not, but later she does not give I wrote back. Three and half years, have been completely without words."

"Now you on the way home, she also don't know?"
"That's the thing." He said shyly, "last week, when I do understand I will out of jail early, I write and tell her: if she already had remarried, and I have to forgive her, but if she still single, if she still does not have rejected me, that she should let me know. We've always lived in brown, wake town, in the village of MaiKeXun before a station in town, you will see a big oak tree plant. I told her: if she don't I go back, that she can forget it, see handkerchief, and I will be running the future-road ahead is long."

"Ah, is so happened." A young people don't know what to say it.
Wen Gregory pulled out his wife and three children to see pictures of them. Brown wake town, is only 20, young people hurried to sit on the right window seat, wait for the big oak flapping into eye. And temperature Gregory, he dare not timid heart to look out the window again. He to board up a callous face, seem to be trying to make in another disappointed in your head. Only poor in 10, 5, the car a piece of keeping quiet.

Suddenly, sunny day with a bang--young people suddenly stood up to the body, broke into cheers! One by one they was ecstatic, dancing. louis vuitton monogram vernis 

Only the temperature at a loss, Koch froze. The oak tree hung handkerchief, and article 20, article 30, maybe hundreds of it-like the breeze article flapping his flag. Welcome banner In the young, the old prisoners accompanied slowly from seat stood up and walked to the door, he made the pace of home, a straight waist pole.



No comments:

Post a Comment