Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling a cold inexplicable touched

Boy also said softly, I don't want anything, only need a place with mommy sat for a while, rest, I'm so tired.
Tree smiled and said, child, come on, I this old stump just can make you take a load off your feet. Coach Poppy Carryall 
When I think about the story, my heart will be feeling a cold inexplicable touched and couldn't help but grief. I think that the most painful I love my grandpa. I am the child, the wayward love free roaming about children. Grandpa is like a tree stands there, I would silently now returned to his side, and then to travel to stray. When I am tired tired of anchor down, grandpa finally already gone. To raise, and kiss the son, this is not how much pain.
Three hair said, if there is an afterlife, and to make a tree, stand in eternal, no sad pose: half in the dust serene, half in the air feiyang; Half the sunshine scatter cool, half. Very silent very proud, never rely on never find. Coach Poppy Hobo
Three hair life in the life journey, she do a tree, don't rely on, not looking for. Because she lost her the tree and the tree to the death of trees. She can't stop, once it is failure to stop suffocate. She is eager to stop, eager to become a tree. Three hair said these words and conduct determination to refuse, whether it has already hard, let that more hard cold heart. In the deepest despair, saw the most beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment