Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The dream in this simple implementation

Early summer cool slightly, late summer, I finally understand WeiYang, summer is the subject of sorrow.
A person, a past, a sad memories, perhaps, maybe joy. maannancy9 exblog blog
A lonely time often at the door of the couch, recalling the past, the little drops of past scene scene like the movies in the mind clear projected. Suddenly, the memory of a clip upset I recall of thoughts and feelings, narrow her eyes open, two way traces in the beautiful sunshine twinkle. The past is gone why are so sad? Gently wipe traces of face, slowly narrow her eyes, the sound of a flash, I brought a sad in a bitter memories in.
In late may, hot on that day did not exist, gentle wind to make people feel like the autumn wind cool. General August Long way, I took you soft if no bone of small hand, warm warm heart, face also rippling simple meet smile, secretly look at you of the face with a shame, with a light red heart happiness, at this moment, I hope I can pull your hands will never go down. sweetgirl32 blogspot blog
The night after the meal, you I snuggle in soft lawn, sitting in looking at one in the face 10000 couldn't help feeling, the dream in this simple implementation. Slowly, the lower the head kissed your lips, petite next moment drew a blank, ideas like flying to the far outside the clouds, tightly embrace soft body, want to put you into my body, never separate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment