Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Louis vuitton naive my mind

For a moment, your lips points shame face can't see my eyes, gently on my shoulder, I can feel your heart's sweet and happy. The wind gradually big up, two people is in their heart is happiness fill. Warm warm
Will come at twelve o 'clock, I send you to your doorstep, would hug you, the way you say goodnight, turned away in thick of the night. louis vuitton handbags 
Tomorrow will be better, naive my mind me such a few words, shook his head lit a cigarette, vomit mouth blue smoke and marched to the depths of the night.
I had thought the only brief departure, but is thought is not only the absence or eternal memory, no meeting of the period.
Why always end finalizing never meet?

Why always end each other forever scar left?

Why always end is not to have change?

In this life, I is you cannot tell injury, in this life, you are my nostalgia of the eternal. Dream always was just a dream, distant and sad...  louis vuitton outlet 
For one uncle Peter in only two years old life of rats in the age of the species is ZhengDangNian, but for joy the population groups, he appeared to be so fit. The vast plains of his home even from the community, and no underground the implementation of the channel, like an exclamation point the following that point like, though he has two hard claws and strong body but not like other voles so diligently, has been store food, has been expanded their homes, their spare time stood in the companion on the ears of vertical alert near fierce predator observation action.

No comments:

Post a Comment