Friday, June 10, 2011

Drunk in poetry and dripping

Nobody, pale blue, pale. The moonlight on the ground by a wind gust, very wrinkled into rhyme. The edge of the rhyme hiding a frame small scenery. You I in them together and do it, joy in the eyes light up once lost flowers on both sides of the road. louis vuitton leather wallets
This time I difficulty to you with this one thousand years of acacia, whisper and nights of ChunMeng. And those who fall in my heart pain. Those from the the shy, as a form of spring flowers open his time. Of course, and I love the sadness.
The moonlight is how of quiet and harmonious, my eyes a long time to stay in your face, forehead, MeiShao, chin, ear, stay in your every corner. Would you cry in the name, to tell you joy and sadness. This time is lonely, is also sad and sweet. I know, tomorrow, or, a little you will leave me but go to, at the ends of the earth the other end.
How much rain destruction, how many blossom, has been with the wind. Now, please let us down, and will only take past under the moonlight to consider, drunk in poetry and dripping wet to the vicissitudes of the suit is behind, a meet, mo separation, may love clock. louis vuitton luggage accessories 
Please let me raise your gentle long hair, and you like seaweed entangled... A song for you dance neon, a great song que east to go to, let your shadow silently dissolved into the pupil of your deep inside. And then, on fai diffusing, is the ground silver gently only, you hold my hand, and I will follow the enthusiasm of the song, all the way, with you and go to.
At this time the moon light to move, LiuSuiFeng weak. You and I work together to, each other mind clear, drunk not only sorrow, that next the romantic, said and the time or competition romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment