Thursday, June 2, 2011

The boy put the fruit picked down

A boy's life down, a tree fell in love with him. The boy often come to play, he leaves and trees, among the twigs braided crown swing, or picking fruit trees to eat. He is tired of playing in the shade of the rest. He is very happy and the tree was happy. Coach Madison Shoulder Bag
But, as the boys grew up, he didn't come to play around trees anymore. One day, he passed a tree, the tree call him to, child to play, to play with me.
The boy said, I can't play, I want to make money, you can give me the money?
The tree said, I have no money, I only fruit, you have for sale! Fruit mining
The boy put the fruit picked down, really sell the money.
And after a while, the boy under the tree again walk, from tree shout again he play, the boy said, I didn't want to play, I'll cases, cover house heating. Can you help me build a house?
The tree said, you can put my branches cut down to build a house.
The boy cut down a lot of branches, indeed built a house. Coach Madison Shoulder Bag
And after a time, the boy said to the tree want to make a boat to distant journey, let him put trunk tree cut down, caused the ship.
Long, long after, boy travel back, and came to a tree, the tree said softly, child, I can't give you any, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment