Saturday, May 28, 2011

The world famous steelmaking engineering experts

Carnegie although called" steel king ", but he is a hopeless for metallurgical technology the layman, his success is simply because of his brilliant general and employing can -- can always find proficient in metallurgical industry technology, good at invention talent for his services.
For example, the world famous steelmaking engineering experts, one of Billy "Jones day the Carnegie steel company Pittsburgh drudgery.
The li ka shing over the Yangtze river industrial group, is mahoganypanelled splendour, various elite personnel are gathered here. In this "qiangqiang alliance" environment, all administrative personnel and FeiHangZheng staffing changes are all Hong Kong large company's smallest, senior management, turnover is less than 1%. Why is this so? Li ka-shing self "revelation" : "first give him good treatment, the second give him good future."
Some days in Beijing to attend the two classes of study, one is to learn business, one is still pretty busy, major in management. As the competent business, business is not thrown, to learn the business background of, that is my life. The fundamental set Now that is competent, that still have to understand management, let more people do business, so keep learning is also a must.
Study class, a teacher cited a little poem "seen or disappear," I record here, because I like it very much. "You see, or can't see me, I was there, not sad. You don't like to read it, or not to read my, the feeling is there, not to not go. You love, or don't love me, love is there, not kept growing. You talked to, or not with me, my hand will not give in your hand, does not abandon. To my bosom, or let me live into your heart, silently, love. Silence, glad."

No comments:

Post a Comment