Friday, July 1, 2011

I eager to grow

Speaking of lu xun, like everyone is not new. In this paper, the junior middle school language lesson is always meet with him.

First met the lu xun, I don't like, I don't know why the mother is always in my ear that lu xun's article. I don't agree with you. First read, total feel between writing it is not to read, still can appear a few "character", the order of the words and read the articles that I usually different...... As such, makes me no matter how to see lu xun of the articles are not think love is thin.dagna blog


The eye is one thing, to learn or to learn. Two times three transgressions be seen as key of lu xun, the article written by bombing down, let your arrogance was also destroy what much of his views, the article is improved, not as sharp as previous words and deeds. All said, I probably becomes natural also is in this transitional stage!

The real on lu xun's article turnaround, in the study is Mr. TengYe "penny. I was he that deep heavy patriotic ideas and struggle spirit that touches. And then, I started trying to an entirely new perspective on him, and his article. I read the book ChaoHuaXiShe ". Though not too much magnificent words, but there is a strange power, let you look after it urgently want to know the development of follow-up. Then, and I read the "wild grass". The inside of the article mostly very short, but are also very profound, read intriguing.

And so, I'm Mr. Lu xun from initial began to negative emotions gradually to positive emotions, positive change in the mad to grow.

So far, I still insist that Mr. Lu xun "time is like the water in sponge, as long as crowded, always willing to have water" in the classical discourse, in the study hard trying to put the water in sponge squeeze out more. Hope in the lead of the lu xun, can give my life to bring more colorful experience Small when, I always bothering my mother, she told me the secret of growth. I eager to grow, and just as the birds desire as blue sky and white clouds. But I got the answer is a GuanErYiXiao face. So, little heart unwilling fall behind, decided to find the path, rushes out yourself a sky. I began my secret observation.debbra blog

No comments:

Post a Comment